A good Bloody Mary is a great start to a relaxing Sunday. We like ours simple and straightforward. Here’s what we are mixing up on Sunday Funday.
Drink: Mix ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake well. Dip glass in lime juice and cover the rim of the glass with celery salt and paprika. Serve in glass with crushed ice.
- 2 ounces of vodka (We like ours infused with datil peppers)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 ounces tomato juice (We prefer two parts Zing Zang and one part Clamato).
- 2 dashes Crazy Jerry’s hot sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch celery salt and paprika for glass rim
- Skewer pickled okra, pickled green bean, 2 queen olives and a pearl onion. Add a celery stalk for good measure.