- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1/4 cup Captain Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Hot Sauce*
- 10 oz Firehouse Chili* (any variety of canned or prepared chili will do)
- 16 ounces shredded cheese (Sargento 4 Cheese Mexican** recommended)
- Corn chips, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 350˚
Spread the cream cheese evenly across the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish. Top the cheese with an even layer of refried beans, using all of the beans. Spread the hot sauce evenly over the beans followed by a layer using all of the chili con carne. Create a top layer using all of the cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350˚ for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately with corn chips, for dipping.
* Available at any Firehouse Subs location
**Available at most supermarkets